FirstBIT Holding Company Management
FirstBIT Holding Company Management is a software solution jointly designed by 1C:BIT and KPMG, based on project implementation best practice for large holding companies. The solution provides a set of versatile tools allowing automation of business accounting processes that meet international standards, while simplifying the management of financial resources, budgetary control and consolidation processes.
FirstBIT Holding Company Management is fully integrated with the 1C:Enteprise 8 suite of software solutions, including 1C:Accounting 8, 1C:Accounting CORP 8, 1C:Complex Automation 8 and 1C:ERP.
- Generation of high quality accounting data;
- Compliance with international accounting standards;
- Complete transparency and control over financial data.
- Flexible consolidation tools for managing information from different data sources;
- Full consolidation of planned and actual data;
- Reconciliation of internal transactions.
- Complete control over the budgeting process;
- Data analysis
- In-built budgetary processing for construction companies
- Liquidity Management
- Financial forecasting
- Perfectly adapted to the financial management requirements of holding companies;
- Developed from experience of more than 100 previous projects;
- Draws on best practice from a number of comparable earlier solutions;
- In-built auditing tools;
- Specialized implementation methodology;
- In-built methodology case studies
- Multi-language support.